Synthace is looking for a software engineer to continue developing and scaling their products and infrastructure.
Apply via the Synthace careers website.
Named by the World Economic Forum as one of the world’s 30 Technology Pioneers 2016, Synthace is re-imagining how we work with biology, exponentially improving the speed and quality of the final results. This is made possible through our high-level language and operating system for labs, Antha, which is already impacting how scientists work with biology in major companies.
You’ll be working within a tight-knit development team on exciting projects with plenty of technical challenge to get your teeth into, you will:
- Design, build, test, and maintain high-performance and scalable microservices in a global, federated container cluster
- Integrate and deploy custom and off-the-shelf software components
- Manage deadlines and priorities in a dynamic environment that blends software and wet-lab development
- Master our current technology stack which includes: Kubernetes Federation, Go, Google Cloud, Docker, and Ansible
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent…